Delhi has just become the cheapest place to subscribe to the Tata Nexon EV. Tata Motors has slashed the monthly rent for the electric car in the national capital to just INR 29,500.
Tata Nexon EV subscription is available in Delhi in 12-month, 24-month and 36-month tenures. Under a limited-period offer, Tata Motors has slashed the monthly payment for the 24-month and 36-month tenure plans. Moreover, while the monthly usage (mileage) was capped at 1,500 km before, it is possible to choose extra mileage of 2,000 or 2,500 km per month. Take a look at the table to know the latest plans and the discounted rates, wherever applicable:
|Tata Nexon EV Lease Tenure/Usage per Month||Standard Monthly Subscription (Delhi)||Discounted Monthly Subscription (Delhi)*|
|12 months/1,500 km||INR 34,500||Not Available|
|12 months/2,000 km||INR 36,100||Not Available|
|12 months/2,500 km||INR 37,700||Not Available|
|24 months/1,500 km||INR 37,500||INR 31,600|
|24 months/2,000 km||INR 33,200||Not Available|
|24 months/2,500 km||INR 34,800||Not Available|
|36 months/1,500 km||INR 34,900||INR 29,500|
|36 months/2,000 km||INR 31,200||Not Available|
|36 months/2,500 km||INR 32,700||Not Available|
Tata Nexon EV subscription FAQs: 5 Big questions answered
Subscribing/leasing cars in India is a new concept, which leads to a lot of doubts, especially in the case of electric cars. In this article, we answer the five most asked questions regarding the leasing of the Tata Nexon EV.
1. Who is the subscription plan intended for?
The subscription plans are best suited for corporates who lease their company car, people with frequent inter-city job transfers, and expatriates who are in the country for a fixed tenure.
If you frequently switch cars or want to experience EV usership but can’t afford to buy one, these subscription plans provide access to a brand-new Tata Nexon EV without requiring to shell out the full price. The subscriber need not deal with the road tax and registration, insurance renewals, servicing and maintenance.
2. What is included in the subscription plans?
- Usage of a Tata Nexon EV XZ+ in the chosen colour (Signature Teal Blue, Glacier White or Moonlight Silver) for the selected tenure and mileage
- EV Charger Box and installation at the preferred place (home or office), with 15 metres of wiring
- Registration and road tax
- Maintenance expenses, excluding costs occurred due to negligence
- Roadside Assistance
- Loaner car during the time of regular servicing and accidents if the subscribed car is under service for more than two days, excluding the times when a service is required due to negligence
- Doorstep pickup and drop facility
- Access to petrol/diesel cars along with discount coupons for getting the same
*Regulatory requirement for green and yellow registered plate vehicles
3. Tata Nexon EV subscription is available in which cities?
Tata Nexon EV subscription is available in five cities: Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi-NCR and Hyderabad.
4. Are there any hidden charges in addition to the subscription amount?
Tata Motors explicitly states that there’s one additional charge, and it’s a refundable security deposit of INR 50,000. It has to be paid after paying the token money (of INR 5,000) for the subscription application. The token money is adjusted against the refundable security deposit, and the final step in the payment process is the monthly subscription amount paid a day prior to the delivery date.
5. Is there an option to buy the subscribed vehicle?
No, Tata Motors does not provide the option to purchase a subscribed Tata Nexon EV during or after the tenure. It is possible to extend the tenure of the subscription, though.
Tata Motors commenced deliveries of Tata Nexon EV on subscription in late September pictures on twitter.com revealed. The first delivery came just days after it announced the limited period subscription offers for the Tata Nexon EV.
Featured Image Source: evsubscription.tatamotors.com