You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Learn more about who we are, how you can contact us and how we process personal data in this page.
Your consent applies to the following domains: electricvehicleweb.in (referred to as ‘Evweb’ in certain parts of the document)
What are cookies?
What types of cookies do we use ?
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|YSC||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|test_cookie||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
|CONSENT||SET by youtube-nocookie.com|
Cookies/ plugins that may be used on our site include (but are not limited to) the following:
Email newsletters related cookies
Site offers newsletter or email subscription services (including Google Feedburner) and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/ unsubscribed users.
Google AdSense program
Information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
Showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit this address: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Double-Click DART cookies
This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history. DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting: http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx
1P_JAR, ANID, NID
Set by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites that are based on recent searches & previous interactions. The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page. You can find more information here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US
Set by Google. Google uses one or more cookies for advertising we serve across the web. One of the main advertising cookies on non-Google sites is named ‘IDE‘ and is stored in browsers under the domain doubleclick.net. You can find more information here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US
Set by Google. Sometimes advertising cookies may be set on the domain of the site you’re visiting. In the case of advertising we serve across the web, cookies (e.g., cookies named ‘__gads’ or ‘__gac’) may be set on the domain of the site you’re visiting. Unlike cookies that are set on Google’s own domains, these cookies can’t be read by Google when you’re on a site other than the one on which they were set. They serve purposes such as measuring interactions with the ads on that domain and preventing the same ads from being shown to you too many times. You can find more information here – https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en-US
_ga, _gat & _gid
Loaded by Google Analytics (we use Google Analytics for analyzing traffic), you can find their functions here – https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
In pages where we embed content from Instagram and Facebook like here – https://electricvehicleweb.in/turkey-electric-car-togg-registering-design-indian-authorities/ – cookies load from Youtube & Instagram. These are third-party service cookies
- Other third-party cookies. Parts of the content shown on the website may be sourced from external sources, who may add their own cookies viz. “third-party cookies”. Some of these are:
- Google Analytics: anonymous web traffic statistic – details/ settings/ opt-out
- Google Adsense/ Doubleclick: online advertisements – settings
- Useful links to manage cookies on your browser:
- Video about cookies and cookie management
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Opera
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (Android)
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Security. Commercially reasonable measures are in place to help protect your personal information so as to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. The information we have about members is controlled by the relevant laws of the land as applicable. We will keep the information we need to maintain contact with you, and for our records. We store and process personal information safely at the server location as required that could by anywhere in the world. That said this information is kept secure, access to it is strictly controlled. Evweb uses certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information (such as use of firewall applications, hosting company’s, strong passwords & security certificates). We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk. And Evweb neither guarantees that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Evweb learns of a security systems breach, then Evweb may attempt to notify you electronically, as feasible, so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Evweb may post a notice through this page if a security breach occurs. Depending on your domicile, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a written notice of a security breach you should notify us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com
- Types of Information we Collect.
2.1 When you access/ use our Services, we may also automatically collect quantitative and qualitative data information about you, including:
- Log Information. We collect log information when you use our Services, or otherwise communicate with us, browser type and language, and Internet Protocol address.
- Device Information. This relates to device-specific information collected when you access our Services, including your hardware model, unique device identifiers, operating system and version, and mobile network information using such software tools not limited to Google Analytics service.
2.2 Evweb takes data security seriously and provides access permission to systems that contain such data only on a need-to-know basis. We may occasionally partner with other third-party companies in web-based promotions. However, we shall not be liable for any personal information submitted by you to external vendors or to any third-party website linked to this site. We would also recommend that any website visitor, accessing the Site as an employee of a company, abide by the privacy practices and security guidelines of the corporations they represent. We recognize that the receipt, transmission, distribution, or propagation of unwanted emails (spam) as a major concern. We will abide by all anti-spam legal regulations when emailing any and all information out from Evweb. Users may request not to receive emails at any time by contacting us.
- Cookies. Cookies are used solely for the purpose of identifying those who contact us so as to allow us provide secure personalised access. We use various technologies to collect information. This may include sending cookies to your computer or tab or mobile or any other relevant device. Cookies are small data files easily deletable, stored on your device. Amid others, cookies help improve our Services and your experience. It helps us see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove/ delete or reject browser cookies if not required. Please note if you choose to remove/ delete or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and/or functionality of our Services.
- Cookies Used may include but not limited to – Performance cookies, Essential cookies, Functional cookies, Analytics and Third-party cookies. As the names suggest each of these cookies has definite tasks to achieve.
Please note by opting out you may see ads but which may be of little relevance to you. You can also choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in your firewalls or antivirus security programs. However, this may affect your ability to interact with our site as well as other websites.
4.1 Evweb may use Google Analytics to gather, store and collate information about our visitors and users. It helps us know how many unique visitors or users have accessed the Services provided, the pages visited and the quality of access, in what order and for how long etc. The service only reports on aggregate visitor data in anonymous form and does not collect personal information like addresses, names, or credit card numbers.
- Operate and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services as requested and thereon as required send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, queries and requests and provide such customer service as required;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Provide personalized content and information.
6. Sharing Information. We may share/ use/ monetise personal information, save that which is proprietary in connection with the Services for any purpose with third parties without consent. We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you. We may share information:
- With your consent, including notifying you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provided such information;
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- If in good faith we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request; enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service; protect the security or integrity of our Services; and protect us, our users or any third party from harm;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity or third party; and
- in good faith, as appropriate or necessary to: (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or the rights, property, or safety of others.
7. Social Sharing Features. We may offer social sharing features (such as “Like” and “Share” buttons) or other tools which let you share actions vide our Services with other websites, apps and vice versa. The use of these features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
8. Controlling your personal information.
8.1 You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: (i) when asked to fill in a form on the Site, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes; (ii) if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com
8.2 You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. We are compliant with the provisions as envisaged by judgement of the Supreme court of India on safeguarding privacy. We are also compliant with other international laws as applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com. A small fee towards expenses incurred may be payable while availing this assistance. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to via. email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct/ amend any information as required.
8.3 Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Evweb Services is not directed to children and adolescents under the age of 18. We do not intend collecting personal information from those under the age of 18. If Evweb learns that personally identifiable information has been collected on the Service from persons under 18 years of age without verifiable parental consent, then Evweb in its discretion will take appropriate steps to securely deal with this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has availed our Service, then you may alert us at topelectricSUV (at) gmail.com and request that Evweb delete any child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
8.4 Privacy Settings. Although Evweb may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Service. Additionally, Evweb cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Further, even after information posted on the Service is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Service. Evweb does not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Service will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
9. International Visitors. The Service is hosted on third-party servers that may have servers spread across various locations. The Service here is intended for visitors located across the world. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union, the USA, Brazil, China, Iran or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions for storage and processing. Also, Evweb may transfer your data from the host country to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Service, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing. At Evweb we constantly strive to comply with all regulations concerning privacy of all. We are taking all efforts to be compliant with the EU General Data Protecting Regulation (GDPR), the Federal Trade Commission Act, Financial Services Modernization Act, California Consumers Protection Act, 2018 (CCPA), Information Technology Act, 2000 etc. and other State specific laws applicable. ElectricVehicleWeb views, accesses, processes data, manages and protects data in the respective manner as regulated by the various regions where Evweb has operations. The policies, procedures, and response structure in place to solve data breach situations are also as regulated by the various regions. Evweb processes personal data further to this agreement with you and any other terms and conditions as required in the discretion of Evweb, when using Evweb’s platform.
Updated on June 21, 2021